Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The compilation is BUILDING!

The compilation of the Collected Works of Awesome is being built as we speak! Thus far one piece of work (poem attached to art) is already in place. A second poem has been submitted and will be matched  with art to accompany it tonight. A third poem is being written for submission as we speak! Further a photographer will be submitting some work tomorrow. So the compilation is building!

I look forward to making this e-zine for 3/10/2012 a success. I hope you will participate in the creation of it and celebrate the work when it is complete-for it will celebrate YOU!

If you have a submission-email me at rascals@jurascals.com
or tweet me first at @jtimothyquirk or @AwesomeDayFan

Finally, a caveat to the submission process-don't send any political essays about a particular candidate for any upcoming election. I know this is an election year and primaries are going on for one of the parties in the US. There is a special place for political consideration and this isn't one of them. That doesn't mean ART can't be made that has political tones but I don't want this e-zine to be a non-paid political advertisement.

More updates as we go! This is exciting. I am also thinking we may want to have a different name than the "collected works of awesome" for this one-shot "e-zine". I'm open to suggestions from the Awesomeclub!

No comments:

Post a Comment